We must be tuning into the same radiowaves...I had the same thing for breakfast this morning. I love cold mornings and toast and hot chocolate too! Cheers!
P.S. We had a similar problem with our fireplace. There's alot of ideas out there for fireplace treatments---we chose to fill the whole thing in with logs. I'll talk to you more about other ideas I've seen.
So true! Hot cocoa and toast is the perfect thing on a cold day. Our weather up here in Milwaukee turned pretty chilly... and fast. We went from pleasant, leave-the-windows-open-days, to the 40s. And this is only the beginning.... (wishing Fall would last longer!)
3 comments:
Sounds yummy, I just wish it was cold here. The mornings are starting to get cooler, but by day time, it's 86. Ohio is great for weather.
We must be tuning into the same radiowaves...I had the same thing for breakfast this morning. I love cold mornings and toast and hot chocolate too! Cheers!
P.S. We had a similar problem with our fireplace. There's alot of ideas out there for fireplace treatments---we chose to fill the whole thing in with logs. I'll talk to you more about other ideas I've seen.
So true! Hot cocoa and toast is the perfect thing on a cold day. Our weather up here in Milwaukee turned pretty chilly... and fast. We went from pleasant, leave-the-windows-open-days, to the 40s. And this is only the beginning.... (wishing Fall would last longer!)
Post a Comment