Recently Luke has been very good at mimicking sounds we make.
It's pretty entertaining. Today I caught a little bit on video.
Again, it is not very good quality because it was taken with my webcam! They will get better some day when we get a video camera or just a better camera (mine doesn't record sound).
And don't mind the bruise on his head...he seems to always have one in that spot. Being top heavy and learning to walk around are not a good combination.
I still think it is fun, especially for the far away families that we miss so much!
This is Luke's way of saying I miss you!
5 comments:
That is super cute! I have Luke's picture on the card you made for us hanging on our fridge. :) I like your new overhead picture at the top of your blog, too.
That is so cute. We need to have a family wide webcam conference so we can see each others' kids across the country.
That was adorably cute! I can't believe how much I can see Matt and you in him! We love you guys!
Cute! Lydia can't get enough of that. Last night when she was awake at an unholy hour, it was the only thing that got her attention. She like to mimic the sounds Luke makes on it. I love it.
That is so darn cute! It is so fun to see him growing even when we can't see him very often. My kids love the video's as well.
Post a Comment