Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Review of Graco Ipo Stroller in Latte

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

With a 3-dimensional, one-hand compact fold for maximum portability, this Graco Ipo Stroller in Latte print features an adjustable leg rest, as well as a multiple-positioning, reclining seat for your child's comfort.

BEST STROLLER EVER!!!!

By citymom from Cleveland, OH on 10/2/2008

5out of 5

Pros: Easy to Set Up, Durable, Easily Stowed, Comfortable, Easy To Maneuver, Smooth Ride

Best Uses: Toddlers, Infants

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

This stroller is the best! I am so in love with it. I'm tempted to buy another one for my next kids, in case this one gets over used and they stop selling it. I originally had a different Graco Metro-Lite stroller. I live on the 2nd floor and had to carry it up and down the stairs everyday, plus my infant and it was a pain. I wanted some type of umbrella stroller for summer vacations. We ended up getting this one and selling our other one. Ilove everything about this stroller. It's compact, a little heavy (but better than others), it has a good sized basket, a foot rest, easily reclines to laying position, a great visor, very durable, comfortable handles and they are at a good height. I would recommend this stroller to everyone!!! Great for any occasion!

(legalese)

5 comments:

Meg said...

That stroller looks awesome but I'm just wondering what you do when the baby is still an infant. That is my main reason for wanting a travel combo because the infant seat fits right in. But I guess once they get a bit bigger the umbrella strollers are a lot nicer. Ahh, what a dilemma!

S. Schuller said...

Hey Mary, I found one of the pictures I was talking about...maybe you could send me your e-mail so if I find more I can send them to you. My e-mail is: sarahfox5@hotmail.com. Here's the link: http://www.designmom.com/2008/08/fireplace-filler.html

ClevelandRocks said...

Hey Mary, I just saw your earlier post about the fireplace: we put our couch in front of our fireplace (mostly because it fits best there) but it is great to not have to worry about kids going back there.

Kat said...

You are so funny!

Andrea said...

This is funny because I saw a picture of your stroller in another post and was wondering what kind it was. I need to get a good umbrella type stroller for Jocelyn. You're taking online classes too? Where are they from? Are you working right now?