Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Going Private

I decided to make my blog private. I know it gets annoying to view but I have been hearing more and more stories of creepo's out there who are copying pictures from blogs of people's children and saving them or posting them to other places on the internet. I have also had a few people who have done google searches for things like 'food storage' or anything like that and just because I have mentioned it in a post I recently made it has brought blog up and random strangers have left comments on my blog (fortunately no weirdos...that I know of). SO PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS or leave it as a comment, if you are comfortable with that, so I can add you to my list.
You can email it to maryclark87@gmail.com.

Thanks to all who read my blog!

5 comments:

Kat said...

I have been thinking about going private too. My address is kathrynoel@gmail.com

Kellie said...

can I be invited? my email is ksbimagine@yahoo.com

Emily said...

Emily too, of course

Hurst Family said...

Keep me on it, if you don't mind.
duckswoddle@yahoo.com

Jena Harper said...

danandjenaharper@gmail.com (I'm brent cheever's sister btw)