Conference weekend was wonderful! Fortunately we can watch it online from home. We watched three sessions from home and watch Sunday afternoon at our friends house. It was such a nice and relaxing weekend. During the first session Matt wanted to make some more banana bread (in addition for four loafs I made earlier that week, that we gave away...we had about 20 frozen bananas). I came in and this is what he was using to mix it...he didn't want to make any noise. He's so funny!
Later on in the week we babysat a friend the other day, she was a good little baby. At first Luke wasn't too sure about her.
Julie is 5ish months and after carrying around two babies on both hips and running back and forth between too tried, crying babies I decided I never want twins! But it was still lots of fun!!
Other updates:
We've recently had a picky eater who is getting his fourth tooth and is not very happy about it. He likes to squeal and yelp all day long, he's really discovering his voice these days. He's also starting to try and get away with only one nap a day...I'm not sure how I feel about that one!
Matt has been busy working on his research. He starts his rotations again in November, so I'll be husband less once again. He is also picking up yet another research project while he is in clinics. He is very determined and a very busy boy! He's been "off" of school and rotations since July, working on a research project and it has been so much fun having him around. I'll miss you Matt!!!
As for me, I have come to the realization that we only have ONE and A HALF years LEFT!!! Matt applys for residencies next summer, it will be here before we know it! I have been extremely swamped with writing essays and taking tests! Which is why I haven't been regularly posting (I've missed you Blogland). Today I was able to make a trip out to the Cannery and picked up a few things to get a good start on our food storage. My friend Marilyn on the other hand got 1/3rd of a year's supply for her and her husband! Wooo go Mar!
1 comment:
Hi-
I came across your blog when I was googling food storage, and yours came up since you mention it in your post.
If you ever need any extra tips or recipes for food storage, feel free to check out our blog! We've got lots of information that I'm sure can help you out.
Good luck!
Hannah @
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment