Monday, October 20, 2008

Attempting to take cute pictures of Luke....

Here is a little sneak peak of our little Baby Incredible.
Obviously, this is Luke's Halloween costume.
After I got the mask on I had to hold his arms down and run in front of the mirror so he could see or else he'd pull it off. Matt wasn't home, so these were the best pictures I could get on my own, while he would keep it on.
A week or so ago we had the most beautiful weather for a few days. The leaves were changing and were so beautiful!! So we headed over to these nearby lakes to see if we could get Luke to cooperate and get some cute fall pictures. Here are some of the results.
(We went two nights in a row to try and get the pictures before the sun went down).



The pictures below were fun to take... In this picture Luke has his arm behind him, as you can see, he was pulling leaves off of the vine behind him and he'd stick them in his mouth over and over. Meanwhile, we were trying to get a picture and not let him fall off the ledge.
Tricky tricky.
Matt pulling the leaves out of his mouth over and over...
Luckily, we were able to get a few decent ones.






After taking about 80 pictures (which weren't easy since our camera has quite a delay in between pictures) my boys were getting tired.
And Luke had about had it.


I'm glad we got a couple of good pictures, but next time I think we'll just go with a professional!
(Or buy a better camera).

8 comments:

Emily said...

"Luke is funny" says Spencer. He likes his costume, it's Spencer's favorite character. I love your photo shoot and think you did a great job.

Rachel said...

Those are cute pictures and I think your photo shoot went well. He's getting so big.

Unknown said...

Nice job. Luke is so very photogenic - I do't want to hear you complain about shooting 80 pics and getting that many cute ones.

-Okay you can complain about the slowness of the camera.

bonnie jack said...

super cute pictures. i love the costume!

Andrea said...

Love the Halloween costume! It very cute! And you got some really good pics of Luke up on the ledge and I like the one of him against the tree. I love his smile! I don't blame you at all for being annoyed. Taking pictures of babies is hard and when you have a stupid slow camera (I have one too) it makes it even worse!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

ALL of those pictures are so stinking cute!! That top one in his baby incredible costume won my heart!

Jenny & Brandon said...

How cute, as always! I love his costume it's adorable! I can't wait to see the finished project(fireplace play area) Sounds cool! Love you!

The Hansens said...

Adorable pictures! And I LOVE the Incredibles costume! Nice work :)