Saturday afternoon we headed out to Eddy's Orchard to pick some yummy apples.
It was such a beautiful day to be outside and probably the last one in a long time.
It was so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love all the trees in Ohio.
I love the picture of Luke (below).
I love the picture of Luke (below).
It may sound like a lot, but we eat lots of apples.
And they were only 80 cents a pound!
Luke was very helpful and successfully picked a few apples.He has been developing a little personality lately and doing funny little things like making funny faces and fake crying. I love the picture of his little nose scrunched.
And right before we left he discovered all the fun things underneath his bed...our food storage.
The Mac'n Cheese were especially fun to shake.
(Since then I put a crib bed skirt to hide it all)
3 comments:
I didn't realize how long your hair was getting! It looks so pretty. Every time we see pictures of Luke we are like "wow, that's another Matt Clark right there!" He's adorable.
Wow that's the same thing I thought - you're hair is getting really long. I love the orchard pics, especially the scrunched nose. So are you coming for Christmas still?
That looks like a ton of fun, the picture of you holding Luke eating an apple is so dang cute, you look really pretty in that one! You little model you:)
Post a Comment