This post goes out to all the Johnsons and Clarks.
(mostly the siblings, the parents are awesome too, but they've been "posted" before)
I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY!!!
(or families)
(mostly the siblings, the parents are awesome too, but they've been "posted" before)
I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY!!!
(or families)
I love both of my families.
Not a lot of people can say that about BOTH families they belong to.
First of all, I have the coolest sisters EVER.
Jenny is always happy.
Mandy is so artistic.
Susie is sweet and petite.
Angi is THE BEST hair stylist ever.
Holly is CRAZY!
(but so funny)
As for my Bro's they are pretty cool too.
Chris is a daredevil and way smart.
Matt is extremely talented.
(I'm telling you this man can cook, clean, sew, do computures, build things, fix things, EVERYTHING)
Brandon is the man!
Steve is....well...HILARIOUS!!!
Bryce is tough.
Emily is always thinking of someone else.
Rachel is fun to talk to.
Matt is the BEST husband EVER!!!
Dave is nice to everyone.
Doug is the funniest person I think I've ever met.
Cameron is my age.
Sarah is good at everything she learns.
Adrienne is a really good babysitter.
Doug M. is intelligent, but doesn't make you feel dumb
(even when you are).
Charlie is loud, but so funny.
And Meg is so stylin.
And Congrats to all my prego sisters, I won't meet your babies till probably next summer.
(Emily, Angi & Meg)
Oh and the millions of grandkids are pretty awesome and super cute too!!
(Julia, Spencer, Madisen, Sawyer, baby boy, McKay, baby girl, Kenna, Bradyn, Kasidy, Kambree, Talon, Lexi, Mitch, Ella, Nick, Karlee, Mason, Brynlee, Kegan, baby girl, Jonah, Lydia, Burkley, Jakson and of course my adorable son Luke!)
Thanks for being such an awesome family fam! Love ya'll!
Not a lot of people can say that about BOTH families they belong to.
First of all, I have the coolest sisters EVER.
Jenny is always happy.
Mandy is so artistic.
Susie is sweet and petite.
Angi is THE BEST hair stylist ever.
Holly is CRAZY!
(but so funny)
As for my Bro's they are pretty cool too.
Chris is a daredevil and way smart.
Matt is extremely talented.
(I'm telling you this man can cook, clean, sew, do computures, build things, fix things, EVERYTHING)
Brandon is the man!
Steve is....well...HILARIOUS!!!
Bryce is tough.
Emily is always thinking of someone else.
Rachel is fun to talk to.
Matt is the BEST husband EVER!!!
Dave is nice to everyone.
Doug is the funniest person I think I've ever met.
Cameron is my age.
Sarah is good at everything she learns.
Adrienne is a really good babysitter.
Doug M. is intelligent, but doesn't make you feel dumb
(even when you are).
Charlie is loud, but so funny.
And Meg is so stylin.
And Congrats to all my prego sisters, I won't meet your babies till probably next summer.
(Emily, Angi & Meg)
Oh and the millions of grandkids are pretty awesome and super cute too!!
(Julia, Spencer, Madisen, Sawyer, baby boy, McKay, baby girl, Kenna, Bradyn, Kasidy, Kambree, Talon, Lexi, Mitch, Ella, Nick, Karlee, Mason, Brynlee, Kegan, baby girl, Jonah, Lydia, Burkley, Jakson and of course my adorable son Luke!)
Thanks for being such an awesome family fam! Love ya'll!
2 comments:
Wait! I'm loud?
Baby GirL! When did you receive this information! And why did I learn about it from your blog? On the other-hand... Steve IS Hilarious, and Holly is crazy and so on and so forth. You pretty much got everyone to a T. You're a pretty darn good sister too! I would say...and Mary is the coolest.
BTW- I've hung out with Joy these past 2 nights and she reminds me SO much of you. I think I'm having little sister withdrawals and so I need to keep calling her.
I miss you!
Post a Comment