Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just some random pictures!

It's always fun when Daddy comes home!
Just a cute picture of Matt and Devin, after a short 10 hour shift. Can you tell how happy Matt is about that?
Seriously, his shifts are usually waaaaaaaay longer. When he takes weekend call, they are more like 27ish hour shifts. Crazy!
You're probably getting sick of these Luke-and-Devin-wrestling-on-the-rug pictures....but this is a big portion of my day...and I like to take pictures. I think I need to be more creative.
I know, it's almost always of Devin' face, but that is because Luke is the wild one that won't stay still long enough for me to get his face. And Devin is always so happy.

Even when he's trying to eat Luke's nose.
Gross!
Notice Luke's hilarious shirt? I don't know where he found this "Hawaiian" shirt, but he insists on wearing it. It's funny because it's too big on him and it's 27 degrees outside.
Bat Baby.
This was the best 25 cents ever spent.
I love all my cute boys!

No comments: