My friends and I were just saying how the little baby phase doesn't last long enough. It's bittersweet. They aren't as little and cuddly, but they are doing new things, exploring, getting stronger and their personality is starting to really show. Each stage is fun, but you always miss those new, little-baby stages too (well, maybe not the lack of sleep part!).
Devin hit the 6 month mark a week ago. He's 17lbs, but Luke was distracting me when they told me the rest...so I didn't even hear what his other stats were. They said he was long and lean.
His big eyes are definitely brown. His hair is definitely strawberrish. It could be growing, but I'm not crossing my fingers.
He's always making this face. We try to push his tongue back in, but he just pushes it out further. I don't know why he does it all the time?
He is teething right now, so he isn't too happy. But he doesn't seem to be getting the normal, cute, two, bottom teeth. It looks like two off to the left on the bottom are coming in. So, he'll be our little snaggle-tooth I guess.
He rolls like no body's business. I know he's on the verge of scooting/crawling. He is just like Luke in the way that he wants everything he can get his hands on, and go-go-go. He's full of energy and is super wiggly.
He loves to eat baby food and let me tell you how rewarding it is to have a child that will eat! I think Luke likes food less and less each day. Devin cries when I leave the room, but hasn't started the strange anxiety yet. He loves his Daddy and gets so excited to see him when he comes home. He especially loves Luke. He's learning to sleep un-swaddled and isn't too big of a fan of it. And as always, he's just happy to be alive!
He's such a happy little guy and is so much fun to have around.
We love him, and both of our boys so much!
We love him, and both of our boys so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment