Thursday, March 31, 2011

I didn't know it was possible...

That I could seriously have the cutest kids!
I just got a new lens for my camera and have been taking hundreds of pictures! I'm still learning how to use it on manual and get the settings/lighting just right. This pic was a little bright, but I did get some great ones that I am excited to post. So sorry if there will be some what of an overload on here in the next few posts! Our poor computer is starting to run so slow because I've taken up all the space. 

Stay tuned for many, many more pictures of my two cuties!

4 comments:

Kat said...

That is the cutest picture. Love Dev's dimples.

Kate Johnson said...

I am glad that you love your new lens! Now, can you teach me how to use mine?!

What a wonderful list of things you love. If only we were all so grateful for what is right in front of our eyes everyday!

Anonymous said...

Get an external hard drive to save your photos on then it wont take up the space on your computer and if your computer ever crashes they're backed up. Thats what I do.

Maddy said...

yes, you do make some cute cute boys!

and get an external hard drive!! it's essential with that new lens :)