She likes it when I update my blog and lucky for her my friend just gave me these photos today, so I have something to update it with.
A good friend of mine recently convinced me to do a maternity photo shoot. It took a lot of convincing too, but I am really glad that she did it for me. She is starting up a photography business in the near future, but right now is just doing it to get experience. Normally, I am not a big fan of maternity photo shoots. I think a lot turn out cheesy and who really wants a picture of their face at its chubbiest anyway?
Well, I'll admit, it was kind of fun getting all dressed up (even if the high heel shoes killed my swelling feet and the currently-super-tight-jeans cut off my circulation at times...which left me sore and achy for the rest of the day) for the shoot.
She did a great job and here are some of my favorites.
I was 36 weeks in these pictures (and I am now almost 38).
I played around with some of these, doing some fun editing things to them...I just couldn't resist.
I really do love this one.
And this one...which is why I posted two of the same...
Such a great shot!
Janelle, don't be offended when you notice something odd about this picture?
What? My head is missing?
It's only because, I felt like my face was too chubby, but I liked the rest of it...so that's where the cropping tool comes into play.
I actually love it now that my face isn't in it! haha
Luke had to tag along. I LOVE these shots.
Thanks again for the photos!
P.S. Those of you who have been wondering...I'm dilated to a 3, yippee! My due date is the 14th, but I'm scheduled for an induction on the 13th (big whoop) (2 weeks from Monday!), only because with Matt's schedule and my ma and ma-in-law coming to town, it worked out best then. I would be more than happy to be induced a week early, because I can, and would love not being pregnant longer than I have to, but it wouldn't be so convenient. But...there's nothing you can do if he decides to come early on his own!
Please, oh please.











8 comments:
You look amazing! I can't believe you are due so soon! So sad I won't be around to see baby #2 : ( I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
pretty pregnant lady! So much fun.
You are one skinny prego lady! So cute! Hope that little critter comes soon!
Ok photos 6,7,8 & 11 are my favs. You're so pretty :)
I love the pictures! You are already beating me! A 3!?! yay!
I cannot believe you only have two weeks!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!! seriously.
There is not a single part of you that is "chubby"! But being pregnant myself, I can understand. Your pictures are awesome. I am really impressed with how they turned out. And yay for the final countdown!!!
These are so cute! You have an adorable pregnant tummy! I'm usually not a big fan of maternity pics either but these are really good! Maybe I'll actually take some this time...
Post a Comment