Back in June, our good buddies from Virginia came up here to visit. I posted about it here. Maddy just posted about it and I loved her pictures, so, of course, I stole them, because they are just too cute to not document.
Our boys are so cute.
Here they are in Kirtland.
We ate lots of yummy food while they were here, including our favorite homemade pizza dough from Alesci's Italian Market.
Our time at the "beach" with the cute Egbert family.
I love this picture of Britton. Those are white, sharp shells he's standing on. Thankfully Bryce kept carrying the boys across the shells, but this face is priceless!
Fun at the kiddie park...
And one gorgeous night we spent outside, BBQing, playing and catching fireflies.
And even later that night we went to the drive-in.
Fuzzy pic, but we had so much fun!
Fuzzy pic, but we had so much fun!
Saying our good-byes....booohooo.
Thanks again for coming!
We love you guys!

















1 comment:
cute pics! I like the first couple the best!
Post a Comment