30 days to go.
30 day left to swell, ache, waddle, stretch, loose my breath, have contractions, swell some more, pinch nerves, take an inner beating, more contractions, feel hiccups in my hip, eat anything I want, drop things and leave them on the floor until next month, wear Matt's clothes, sleep with all the pillows in the house, use the "pregnancy card," choose a daily outfit out of my selection of maybe 10 shirts, 3 shorts and 2 skirts and wear either my crocs or flip flops (because my feet are too fat to fit in my other shoes).
30 days left to finish the nursery, choose a first and middle name and prepare to have another kiddie around here.
30 days....or less.
The good news is I'm already dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced.
But, chances are good I'll stay that way for the next three weeks, so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Even though I am so tired of being pregnant, this kiddie has to hold out so that I will have some help around here when he arrives!
Today Matt told me to remember how I am feeling, because for some reason we all seem to forget how "fun" the end of pregnancy really is. And before we know it we're saying "awww, I miss being pregnant!"
Or, at least I was.
Or, at least I was.
Round two is almost over.
7 comments:
I am very proud of you for documenting how you're feeling so well. Because it is true. I've been un-pregnant for just over 10 months and I'm starting to wonder when my next go round will be. Steve says never. We shall see.
AND I was always dilated to a 2+ and like 75% effaced from 35 weeks on with no change until my water was broken... for me. So good luck with that. I can't believe you're almost done! My baby sister with 2 kids. Weird. Love ya!
This is the cutest post! I can almost hear the gong going off sounding the end of 'round two.' Good luck these next 30 days!
Oh man can I still this post from you. Totally sums it all up. I am dilated to a 1 and 70%. So you are a head and I only have 20 days to go! Good luck!
My favorite was "drop things and leave them on the floor until next month" -- hilarious!
You can do it! It will go fast, at least you'll think that once it's over! I would have never of guessed you only have five outfits, you mix and match them well!
I love this! So true! Except that I never once missed being pregnant. Pregnancy for me is miserable. Do you have a name figured out? Boys are hard!
You're hysterical lol!
Post a Comment