With Matt being MIA pretty much all the time, I haven't cooked a whole lot lately. It's no fun to cook for one person and Luke will only eat a few different things, so I usually keep our dinners pretty simple these days (not to mention, I just haven't been in the mood to cook for the past 8 months).
Today I gave in and made some of these delicious cookies.
Then I decided to make more, because these were just too easy and cute!
No worries. I am not keeping them all to myself (even if I'd like to!). I sent some with Matt to work and am having a party here tomorrow night to share the goods. And seriously, they are SO GOOD!
On a less sugary (but not necessarily healthy...see a trend?) note, I tried this new chicken and rice recipe for dinner the other night and it was super easy and yummy! Matt was actually home to enjoy a nice meal so I went all out on this one. We also had freshly picked corn on the cob, juicy cantaloupe, fresh raspberries and this yummy homemade cornbread served with it. It was gone in no time.
Mmmm. Food.
2 comments:
yum yum yum! The freshly picked corn on the cob and summer fruits sound good, too!
It all sounds delicious. Will you plant a garden now that you have the yard to do it?
Post a Comment