Friday, June 24, 2011

Tis the season!!!

For STRAWBERRIES!!!!
To kick off pickins this summer, we always hit up the strawberries first.

We tried a new farm this time. We usually go to Monroe Orchards, which I love and will definitely stay loyal to the rest of the time, but it's a bit of a drive and last week we had girls camp right next to Monroe's, so I was tired of making the drive. The upside to picking at Patterson's is they have a playground for the kids and A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. donuts. Seriously, the best ever. The have the funkiest flavors, some of our favorites are: lemon frosted blueberry, chocolate dipped strawberry, pumpkin, apple cider, oreo, snickers, maple with bacon on top...they are to die for!



As usual, we met up with some of our buddies. Luke and Emmett are "best friends."
We're so thankful for so many good friends we have!

Speaking of good friends. Notice Luke's bruiser?
Two little monkeys were jumping on the couch (named Luke and Emmett), one fell off and smacked his face. We didn't call the doctor because, well, it happens often and he didn't cry very long. Oh and his dad would be home soon enough.
It actually looks a lot better in this picture, it was pretty gross the first few days.
Jenn, Emmett, Baby T, Carrie, Kaylie, Luke and Dev devouring those donuts!

1 comment:

Karlie Ann Ady said...

Hey I love your haircut!