Saturday, June 11, 2011

Luke and Devin

Devin is learning how to stand and climb....all too quickly. We have 40 stairs in our house and 4 floors, plus 2 fireplaces-that is a lot of gates (we cover our fireplaces with them too). Well we caught him climbing our hard wood stairs...scary!
I love these pics. I told Luke to hold on to him tightly, they were like 3 stairs up.
His tongue is always sticking out, clicking or spitting.


As I was taking these cute pics of him behind the railing, I didn't realize he was actually climbing up a few stairs. Yikes!




Even though Luke now enjoys tackling, wrestling and sitting on (he never did this before!) Devin, he still adores his big brother. I love these pictures too. I just love my cute boys!

While listening to "Kiss the Girl" from Little Mermaid. I hear Luke add,
"and don't be shy!"  WHAT? Where did he learn that?

No comments: