Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nine months

 I created this post, but must have forgotten to post it! It's a little old, but here it is anyway, now that he's closer to 10 months.

I say it every month, but I just cannot believe how fast Devin is growing. I love every phase, but especially love this one.

He is so fun.
He is:
very curious
wants to play all the time
fast at the army crawl, and occasionally up on his knees crawling around-I wonder if our hardwood hurts his knees and that's why he doesn't crawl on his knees as much?
pulls himself to a stand
tries to climb up the stairs
eats everything and I love it
eats finger foods now-a nice way to keep him occupied while dinner is cooking
"mama, dada, gaga"-nothing to do with Lady Gaga
knows, but doesn't actually do, the signs for milk, more and eat
kicks and wiggles to music
very smiley and giggley
He's....
definitely a "I will only sleep in my bed" kind of baby
loves his mama
gets so excited when dad gets home and doesn't stop waving at him
screams often-or yells really loudly

I love this pic of him waving, so cute.
And is often attacked by big brother...most of the time enjoying it.

Of course we love our little Devin and are so happy he's in our family!

No comments: