Monday, June 13, 2011

Wade Oval Parade

Matt worked this weekend, but was pretty awake (after about 4 hrs of sleep) and was ready to play with us for the day. We love having our daddy home!

Matt post call. Dev was so cute. When I said, "Daddy is home!" He quickly army crawled to the window and stood up to look out, even though Matt was walking in the back door.
Dev is kind of like our little puppy. He loves to crawl around and carry little stuffed animals in his mouth. He has these funny little ones, or this bigger bear he bites at the ear and just crawls over the place with it hanging out of his mouth.
Later we went down to see this totally wacky parade. It was the weirdest parade, but it was fun. They had lots of good food and fun, free crafts for the kids.

Not the best pics, but I chopped off my hair! And it feels awesome! It's super short and stacked in the back. I love it!

Gyros-always delicious, funnel cake-not that awesome.



3 comments:

Emily said...

love love your hair cut!!!! So cute!

Doug and Katie Clark said...

Cute hair! I bet that feels good in the humidity.

Marilyn said...

You look so beautiful five pics up, stunning, actually. :) I hope they are treating you okay at girls camp.