My friend once made a comment that Devin was such a clean eater. And he actually used to be. Until he discovered that he has hair on his head. Now, with his sticky, food covered hands he pulls his hair when he is eating. It's funny, but it's not like he has all that much hair, so please stop little man!
I know, I go picture crazy, but I just love all the faces...
This boy LOVES food...and you can see that I am not feeding him, his plate is empty and I am snapping lots of pics. Therefore, he is angry.
I'm trying to get back into doing more crafts, projects and activities with Luke.
Today I let him paint these little toys, he had a blast. It was so cute.
Oh this is just a random pic that I don't feel like moving. He had quite the fall the other day, landing on his face.










No comments:
Post a Comment