While I was getting ready, the boys were playing in Luke's room...
Luke:: Mom, I made Devin's hair spikey!
Mom: Oh, are you doing his hair?
Luke: Yeah, with my tongue.
Mom: Uh, I hope you aren't licking him.
Luke: Well, I have to! To get his hair to poke up!
Luke sees an ant....
Luke: Uh, mom!!! We have an ant problem over here!!
Mom: It's okay, it's not a big deal.
Luke: But mom, I am just SO SICK OF ANTS!!!!!
Last night, Luke kept getting out of bed. He came in our room and started doing really weird things in the mirror, like putting his arms up and down, twisting and turning try to see every inch of his body.
Mom: Luke, what are you doing? Go get back in bed.
Luke: I can't! I am seeing sumtin.
Mom: Go get back in bed please.
Luke: I'm just checking to see if anything is broken.
While reading scriptures before bed the other night, we always ask Luke to listen for a certain word, to try to get him to pay attention.
Matt: Luke, what word do you want to listen for tonight?
Luke: Recycle, recycle recycle!
(Thank you Bob the Builder)
2 comments:
That's funny about the ants. Julie is fascinated by them and tries (to no avail) to catch them. "Buggie! Buggie!"
These are hilarious! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment