Monday, November 17, 2008

What a surprise!!

On Saturday night me and Luke were playing around on the floor and he took his first two steps!!!! I never thought I would be so excited when he started walking. It is so fun to watch him learn and grow. Since then he has taken quite a few more. He is very wobbly and only takes 2 or 3 every once in a while when he's walking to us or from the chair to the coffee table, but we're very excited!!!!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow! He's been a little ahead of the norm on a lot of big milestones! Congrats!

Emily said...

That's fast! Now he'll grow up too fast. It's fun to see them take their first steps. And now the race begins....

By the way, I love your sewing table, it's so cute. And I love what you did to the mirror. I vote recovering the bench. You should ask my mom if she has any tough fabric to recover it, I'm sure she does. I love all of your projects.

Rachel said...

I know you say he's a little guy, but that probably helps with his stability. He's growing so fast. I think McKay will be 2 years old before he walks because he just can't seem to totally control his long wobbly legs. :)

Maddy said...

no more britton teaching luke some moves! I'm surprised Britton can balance so well with his big ol' head! haha. Go Luke! I'm excited for next week!

The Elledges said...

Yeah!!! congratulations! I can't wait to see him toddling around at church!