Christmas is an exciting time of year, but for some reason this year it seems WAY more exciting! Maybe it's because I have a son, even though he is still too little to do a whole lot and he won't remember it. I usually start doing "Christmas" type things after Thanksgiving, but I have already watched Christmas movies and started making Christmas gifts. I think I will be much more prepared for Christmas this year, than last year. (I know some people (like my mom) start Christmas shopping in the summer or sooner, but I can't get into the Christmas spirit that early. Plus I am making most of my gifts.)
So those girlies in my life, you will be getting a cute Christmas gift this year and I am so excited about it!!!!!
Anyway....Happy Christmas to come!!!
(I'm SO excited!!!)
By the way, Elf is my favorite movie and I highly recommend watching it. Especially on nights when you are lonely (or when your hubby is on-call)!!
5 comments:
you have to tell me about what you're making! I need to tell you what I'm making for andrea and I can't say anything on here because she reads your blog ;P but I want to hear your idea
I'm excited about Christmas too! I think it is a lot less stressful when you're not working and have time to be home and think about what to give people. I am making a lot of gifts too and excited to stay to our meager budget as we buy gifts this year. It makes it more fun and creative (at least for now).
What are you making? I need ideas!?
that is so funny that you love the movie ELF! Scotty and I love it too...we watched it yesterday :)
I am right there with you! Jonah has already watched elf like 6 times and I still laugh at it like the first time I saw it. I am also making all my gist this year, this should be a unique and interesting Christmas. I'm so excited!!
Post a Comment