Monday, November 10, 2008

Tis the season for Thanksgiving

A few small things on the big list of what I'm thankful for....
  • Matt's famous chocolate chip cookies
  • Luke's "Mama" & "Dada"
  • The Stouffers outlet
  • The discount bread store
  • JoAnn's
  • My sewing machine
  • Online classes
  • Disposable diapers
  • A good book
  • A dishwasher (and I don't mean my husband)
  • Finger foods (for Luke)
  • Matt's Internal Medicine rotation (better than the last few rotations)
  • That nursery is only 2 hours
  • My oven
  • The movie Elf
  • Good friends
  • That Meg, Dave & the Egberts live close and we get to spend Thanksgiving with them!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Yay for us being close by... kind of! :) Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

You're so cute! I've learned I love just about the same things you do this point in life. By the way I love the pic of Luke in front of the temple below. You've got some good fall pictures there.