I feel like he has been teething for the past 4 months.
Fortunately, most of the time he's been pretty happy and not too fussy.
and now he has those two top teeth...a little off, but still cute.
I am pretty sure the other two top ones will be coming in shortly.
One thing Luke hasn't quite caught on to yet is that it hurts when he bites.
He bites us every now and then, but lately he's been chewing on his hands and bit himself a few times...you'd think he'd learn.
Lucky for us, we've had a few visitors this past week.
Last Thursday Dave and Meg (Matt's bro & wife) stayed with us on their way out to Maryland, where Dave took job. Unfortunately for them, their apartment wasn't ready so Meg had to stay here for an extra week. The night they got in town we celebrated Meg's 22nd birthday, had a yummy dinner and chocolate cake!
When I took the picture I wasn't sure if I'd be able to see them so I wanted them to stand out a little.
While Meg and Dave toured the Kirtland temple we sat out (because we've seen it so many times we could give you the tour) we took pictures around the grounds.
For the past three months or so he will not sleep in past 6:30 a.m. and since Matt started his rotations back up he (Matt) has to get up around 5:30 a.m. most mornings so Luke thinks he needs to be up that early too. It is a killer!!!! So today I'm testing the shorter naps and staying up a little bit later, to see if he'll sleep in a bit tomorrow. Cross your fingers!!
P.S. The downfall of the week, our dryer broke. So the laundry is piling up. We're hoping to get it fixed this coming week. Fortunately our nice neighbors (who live below us) let us use theirs. Thanks to Ethel and John.
3 comments:
Cute cute pictures. I'm glad you had fun with Dave and Meg. At least they'll be kind of close. Luke is so cute, it's funny to see him with more teeth. Sorry about your dryer, that's no good at all. My washer has been ripping holes in clothes and I can't figure out how. It's a mystery.
Have a good weekend.
The leaves there are so pretty! Did you end up liking that photo editing program from paint.net. I've been thinking of downloading it but wanted to find out if you like it first.
He is the cutest baby ever... after Britton. We can't get over how much he looks like Matt. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment