Today is Matt's Grandpa Clark's birthday.He is turning 108!!!
He will be the oldest man in Utah.
Since I have been doing a bit of typing for him I have a whole ton of pictures of him,
so we thought we'd post a few of our favorites!
It has been a lot of fun reading his journals and learning so much about his life. He was a great man, who did a lot of good and he has seen a lot of things in his life time.
Served a mission in Florida.
The picture above is of him on his mission.
He went to college at the U of U.
He went to medical school at Northwestern University, in Chicago.
He was a Family Practitioner and did a lot of Obstetrics.
(It must run in the family, because that's what Matt's dad does and that is what Matt is thinking of going in to.)

4 comments:
Wow, 108! I love the old pictures! And yay for Luke starting to walk!!
Thanks Mary! These are some great pictures.
those pictures are soo cool! It's so crazy that he was born in 1900... he's gone through all the changes through all the decades! That is amazing!! I bet he has the best stories ever. That mission picture is so cool too... I'm in awe right now. I know I've met him before, but now I just want to sit there and make him talk forever to hear all his stories.
That is amazing! The picture of Matt's grandpa at the end is great, he looks like Matt. What a Very cool grandpa.
Post a Comment