
First of all we want to thank my parents for finally coming and visiting us in Cleveland. Mostly we want to thank you for being awesome parents & taking us on a little vacation while you were here, paying for all our food and supplying us with practical things, we've been meaning to get. Thanks Mom & Dad for all your hard work and good example!
You're the best! We love you!!!

While they were here, we took them to the Kirtland sites. I love visiting these sites. Each time I gain more respect and love for the early pioneers. I appreciate their hard work and efforts in helping bring forth the restored Gospel. I don't love living in Cleveland, but I do love Kirtland, and will miss it when we leave.

We also visited the John Johnson Home in Hiram, Ohio.

Next door to the Johnson Home there is a farm we always visit when we are out there.

When Matt's family came we picked Strawberries, this time we picked raspberries & bought a bunch of other yummy fresh fruits and veggies.


I forgot to add to my New York pictures this waterfall. We stopped at a Cider Mill and bought yummy apples, fudge (mmmm), apple donuts & tasted some apple cider. It was fun and delicious! This waterfall was literally in their backyard, it was so pretty and smelled like apples.
One other site I forgot to mention was the E.B. Grandin Press in New York we toured as well. Where the Book of Mormon was printed.
It was a busy but FUN trip!!!
2 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm glad your parents were able to come and visit. I love the castle too, I've never heard of it before. We'll have to come and visit and go there with you some day.
So fun! We went to see the Kirtland sights back in April when we came looking for housing and we went to the NY sights just before school started. Luke is so cute! What a neat idea to put a picture from each month on your sidebar! I love it!
Post a Comment