Monday, September 8, 2008

This sad picture will break your heart.....

Just look at those eyes!
I wanted to get a picture of him crying, because everyone thinks I have a perfect, never crying baby. I do have a great baby, but he's a baby he cries and throws fits. But the picture above made me feel bad for taking the pictures so I had to stop.
"How could you mom?"

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks like you bribed him to frown and he's just posing.

Bryce and Susie said...

That is so sad, but so darn cute. I can totally see youin him, not just a minnie matt.

Rachel said...

I was looking again at that top picture. . .have Matt make his puppy dog face and compare the two. I too see you, Mary, in Luke, but I've seen Matt make that puppy dog face too many times to my parents, trying to get out of something (probably curfew trouble). There's a striking resemblance.

Sarah said...

That IS a sad picture. What a good boy you have to rarely cry!

Anonymous said...

I think he is so cute sad and its probably because I cant hear what the sadness sounds like :) ha ha! jk anyway I think that he looks like both of you cuz you are cute matt is cute and luke is extra cute so yeah the cuteness is flowing through the entire family! :P