THE MOVIE!!!!
Everyone is SO excited and they all blog about the Twilight movie coming out, which I will go see and most likely finish the book before I do. With my classes, working, being a mom & wife I am pretty busy for Twilight reading, but I'm getting there!
Anyway, I LOVED the Shopaholic series and Disney is coming out a movie of the first book. I am so excited! I'm glad it's from Disney so chances are it will be a clean movie (not that the book is dirty). Isla Fisher plays the compulsive shopper living in Manhattan, Rebecca Bloomwood.
I'll be at the movies on February 13, 2009!!!
Everyone is SO excited and they all blog about the Twilight movie coming out, which I will go see and most likely finish the book before I do. With my classes, working, being a mom & wife I am pretty busy for Twilight reading, but I'm getting there!
Anyway, I LOVED the Shopaholic series and Disney is coming out a movie of the first book. I am so excited! I'm glad it's from Disney so chances are it will be a clean movie (not that the book is dirty). Isla Fisher plays the compulsive shopper living in Manhattan, Rebecca Bloomwood.
I'll be at the movies on February 13, 2009!!!
3 comments:
I need to check out those books! I'm always up for a good read. What kind of books are they? Maybe I'll like them as much as you liked Twilight :)
one more thing... have you gotten some books?
I'm way excited about this movie too! Can't wait. It will be the only excited thing about February. :)
Post a Comment