I have been on the biggest crafty kick lately. I have stumbled across some amazing craft blogs, where I am so inspired! My amazing sisters started all this and the juices just keep a flowin! If you go here you can see some of the dang cute aprons my sisters have been busy sewing and selling, as well as many other cute things. I have so many great idea's my mind is going to explode!!! I have made a specific folder on my computer where I keep all these ideas, so when I have a little more money I can go through all them and get to work.
For those of you who watched the General RS Broadcast last Saturday I'm sure you all loved Pres. Uchdorft talk. If you missed it you MUST find it and read/watch it. It was so comforting and so inspiring for all women! Matt had to set up the equipment for it at our church and he stayed so he could take it all down, he listened to most of it from the Primary room and I am so glad he did. He heard that talk and really liked it too, I'm so glad because he supports me and all my fun crafty ideas even more. I love to create new things! I loved what Brigham Young said about making everything around us beautiful. This talk sure gave me the umph and extra inspiration I needed to carry on as a busy mom. I love decorating and beatifuing my home!
I will post my projects as I finish them!
Right now I am working on a flower arrangement for a vase/basket I bought for a dollar at a garage sale. I love thrifty finds!!
Coming soon!
3 comments:
i have been too lately, and after pres. u's talk I told B I have an excuse now! It's just finding the time... and money :)
I loved Pres. Uchtdorf's talk too. I have enjoyed creating things around my apartment to enhance the beauty. I've also been making these really cute bags. I'll have to take a picture and send it to you. They're really easy.
I don't know if we talked about Pres. Uchtdorf's talk, But I also LOVED it! I wanted to tell all you girls about it because it was awesome!! And so appropriate for our latest crafty kick!
Post a Comment