Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day

On Labor Day this year we decided to enjoy a nice relaxed day, with no laboring involved.
We decided to go on a picnic to a park relatively close by, Squires Castle. Apparently we weren't the only ones with the idea, it was a pretty happening place. We had our little picnic and went for a little walk, you can walk through the castle.
While we were eating Luke sat quietly in his stroller just being a good little boy...
Then he decided he wanted to get out and didn't need mommy or daddy's help.
"Hey Mom look at this cool new trick I learned.
Stroller rides are going to much more fun from now on..."
"Who needs these straps anyway?"
Later that evening we decided to try a new restaurant we went to Abuelo's (Mexican)
we were very excited, because we love Mexican food. We were a little disappointed, the food wasn't great, but it was still a nice dinner. After we went over to the dollar theater and saw The Incredible Hulk. We were both a little lost because neither of us saw the first one, it was still pretty good, but not nearly as good as X-Men, Spider Man or Bat Man....(I love the "Man" movies except for Iron Man)

Luke also decided he didn't like his little bath tub anymore and graduated to the real bath tub.
He loved it but its definitely not as safe.
Oh and he got his first piece of mail yesterday, he was pretty excited
(don't worry it was only in his mouth for two seconds while I took the picture, yuck)

3 comments:

The Hazard Chronicles said...

I think Evelyn would eat paper for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I let her! It sounds like you had a great Labor Day!

Unknown said...

I think I know what he got. I think it's funny that you blurred out the address. Yes I'm that snoopy and enlarged the picture to see if I knew who it was. How's that exchange thing working for you anyway?

Maddy said...

I am so glad Britton hasn't learned that stroller trick yet!! Has he started chewing on your crib?