And let me tell you, it was the Friday before Mother's day and it was a great way to kick off the weekend! I've never had all 3 boys leave me before. It was awesome!!! But only for one night. :) I was able to stay out late and have a girls night. I wasn't even scared to come home (okay, except for the part where I had to run from my car into my house in the dark) and sleep in my big lonesome bed....and sleep in late in the morning...all by myself. It was pretty great. But I did miss them.
I sent my little dinky camera along with Matt and was shocked at all of the photos he took. I just realized it was set on the lowest file size setting, so these photos are really poor quality, but I think they are fun anyway!
Matt was such a good sport! He didn't get much sleep, because Devin was screaming until midnight.
Poor guys!
And Luke got to spend a whole lot of time with his good buddy Emmett and little bro Talmage.
Thanks for taking both boys Matt! You are the best!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment