Thursday, April 26, 2012

Luke and Dev

These 2 boys are so cute together...although now they are starting to get to the stage where there are quite a few of not-so-cute moments. Fighting, high-pitched screaming, wrestling, etc.

But here are some of the cuter moments....

I recently got a new camera and the first day I was testing it out the boys were playing with this top (or whatever they are called) and they both would jump down and put their hands under their chins. How cute is that?! Well, unfortunately since I wasn't quite sure how to use focus my new camera correctly....it focused on the vent. But....I still love the photo.

 My two brown-eyed boys. Luke's especially are like little mirrors. I never edit his eyes, they reflect the light so well.

Love this one. 

Ahh, as crazy and exhausting as my days (usually) are, I'm thankful to get to spend each day with these little monsters.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Oh my goodness, I can definitely relate to the high pitched screaming and fighting between the kids! Scottie is such a bully and McKelle is usually the one who ends up running away from him crying, ha ha! It's hilarious, but also quite frustrating most days :)

Janelle said...

I love that last photo -- so cute.

Brad said...

Your boys are so darn cute! We hope you are doing well. Only two years left! :)