This year our Easter weekend was cram packed. Saturday I had 3 photo shoots=exhausting. We celebrated the Easter Bunny on Saturday morning. Then we had a Primary Easter egg hunt that I met Matt and the kids at (and the boys were still in their pjs at 11:30am...thanks dad!). Then Daddy worked in the yard, while I kept coming and going throughout the day. My last photo shoot of the day was about 40 mins away. Since it was a busy day, a long ways for me to go and a Saturday night, I brought my family (well, they just played at a nearby park) and then we went out for dinner for Matt's soon-to-be birthday.
Here are pictures from the morning of happiness!
(These little books the Easter Bunny originally bought some new at the store for $8 and then the Easter Bunny's helper got these ones at a used toy sale for 33 cents! Score.)
This is a poor picture, but I couldn't resist the sincere excitement on his face!
Sunday, we BBQ'd for our Easter dinner, facetimed with my parents, watched He is Risen cartoony movie with the kids and dyed about 5 Easter eggs. It was great!
It was a Happy Easter this year!
Post-Easter-Update: Luke's bike didn't end up working very well, so we returned it and need to replace it.....and I think he's forgotten all about it....hmmmm garage sales anyone? :)









No comments:
Post a Comment