Monday, June 4, 2012

Living room update

A few weeks ago I wanted to do a little redecorating around here. The big motivator was to get it done before my sister's came to visit. It was mainly just the living room and dinning room. Here's the living room before and after:

 After:
 New big rug, painting, and book shelf. I love it so much more now! Before it was fine, but it was a modge-podge of random things from people/tree lawn. It was fun to save up my money and decorate with some things of my choice.

I feel like it looks even better in real life...so you should just come on over and take a looksy!

4 comments:

Rachel Allen said...

Love your rug!

Emily said...

I like the picture behind the couch, it's georgeous! And the rug is something I would pick out! Where did you find it? Great job Decorating, looks great. It's always fun to have change.

Kate Johnson said...

How fun! And I too love the rug. I wish I could come see it in person. Yesterday we went blueberry picking in Cleveland, MO and it brought back fond memories of last year!

Janelle said...

I can't tell you enough times how much I love your new rug. And I loved the old one, too!