Hurrah!!!! The end of May, Jenny, Brandon and Lexi, Steve and Mandy FINALLY came to visit ME!!!! And we had an unbelievably, incredibly, outrageously great time. :)
Here are LOTS of photos that we all took throughout the week of fun.
What did we do you say? What didn't we do?!
Soccer! Luke had a soccer game the night they flew in.
Cousin Lexi and Auntie Jenny.
Luke and Devin were in tablet heaven during the week. I think we had a total of 4 iPads, a couple iPhones and iTouches...support the apple!
We didn't give them a chance to relax after a day of flying. We headed down to Progressive Field for a great baseball game. It was a lovely night, dollar dog night and a close game where they won even! It was actually really fun!
Love the city shot.
Frizzy, humid hair anyone?
Everyone, but the Clarks went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Lame Fame. It was a one-time thing. :)
We went to one of the happiest, or scariest, places in Ohio. CEDAR POINT!
HOLY CRAPPERS!
That's about all I have to say. :)
This pic was taken before the 16 terrifying roller coasters.
After we went on Millennial Force (scariest ride I've ever been on!!!) Matt's hair looked so luscious and windblown.
85 degree drop from 310 ft and 93 mph! My sister's both blacked out...ummm?
oops.
We had our kids babysat all day long and played like crazy, giddy teenagers. It was a blast!
Amish Country
We toured an Amish school, old house, modern house, barn and even had a buggy ride!
Also, the Amish don't like their picture taken...I promise I did not mean to get them in several of these pictures. Sorry!
If you've ever wondered what an Amish house smells like...well it smells amazing...not like an expensive Sentsy, but some AMAZING bread, cinnamon rolls and cookies....it's like a dream.
Eating the Amish goods.
And eating more Amish goods. Mmmmm never had better chicken in my life!
Um...what? More foooood!
Cheese.
It's what the Amish are good for. FOOD.
Sunday we spent traveling around seeing the gorgeous church sites! Have I mentioned I love living here because I live so close to the church sites?
At the Quarry where they cut the stones to build the Kirtland Temple.
Luke is really into the tilted photo-taking. Haha jk. My camera is too heavy for him.
I just LOVE having Matt around.
The Forseys.
Notice Devin? Or that really pasty, white stomach?
The Biglers.
During all the partying we celebrated the biggest party girl of all! Lexi turned 13!! Woot woot!!
Happy Birthday Lex!! We're so glad you came!
One night we went out while Lexi stayed home and watched the kids. We had a lovely and delicious dinner in Little Italy and stopped off at my favorite bakery to get the BEST cannoli's EVER.
One of the mornings I convinced my sisters and Lex to do a fun photo shoot with me!
It ended in a mega dance party in the middle of the park. It was EPIC. All my fellow Johnson peeps, I know you'll be jealous when you see these ones...
It ended in a mega dance party in the middle of the park. It was EPIC. All my fellow Johnson peeps, I know you'll be jealous when you see these ones...
Uh..yeah I love them.
But seriously...here's a sneak peek of these little hotties.
We ended the trip with a morning stop at the local bagel place down the road and sat at our fun little parade just down the street, for Memorial Day. Thanks for pic Marilyn!
Whew! It was SUCH a fun week. We had such a great time. I loved every minute of it!
Can you tell I had fun?!
Thanks for coming you guys!!!









































































3 comments:
Looks like fun you had! I noticed your dining table, it looks great! I'm glad you had visitors, it's so fun to look forward to them coming, and then enjoy it when they are there too. But always sad to see them leave!
I agree! The table looks awesome! Does it feel so good to finally have it redone??! Did you repaint your dining room or was it always that same shade of green? It looks brighter not for some reason!
Holy Moly! You don't mess around when it comes to showing off Cleveland. I'm seriously impressed. Can I come be a guest at your house?
Where were you in Amish country. I recognize Heini's but not the other places.
Post a Comment