Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kalahari Round Two!!!

Hours after my family left I had this newborn photo shoot. Then we packed up, hit the sack and the next day we drove on out to Kalahari!!!!! It's seriously the best place in Ohio! We love it there. And this time it was even better than the last, because our good friends, the Bang's came along! 

Our boys are pretty much the same age and we swapped kids throughout the day so us couples could go on the adult rides. It was a blast!

Both times that we've gone we've gotten a great deal. Here it is: your room, 2 days at the water park, $40 to spend on dinner, buffet breakfast for 4 people, and $40 in arcade tokens, all for $220! To go and just book a night is like $180 anyway. Anyway...if you know us, you know how much we love a good deal!
 Plus, we really enjoy the all-inclusiveness. :)

 Dinner...best nachos of my life.
 And did I mention how AWESOME the jungle gym is there? It's like 3 floors of crazyness. I can't even explain. But it is seriously amazing. Can't you tell by my goofy grin, sweaty glaze and bright red face?

 And uh...if you want to go on the scariest children's slides of your life...this is the place. I'm pretty sure that Jenn and I had at least as much fun, maybe more, than the kids did here. We were like racing back up and going down the slides together. I'm not joking. And...I know you are jealous!
This picture doesn't even give this slide justice. SO SCARY!!! It's a long, dark, straight-down slide that goes from the top (which is really, really high!) to the bottom. I'm slightly embarrassed by this one...hehe.

The we spent lots of time in the cool arcade=matt's little paradise. He loves arcades. Is it just a guy thing?

 Steve this picture is for you (above).   :)


 Our sleepy boys.
 The view of the outdoor water park from the pool. It was open, but we didn't even venture out there. All the awesome rides are indoors.



 D and T.

 Devin saying "cheeese."


 Luke and best bud, Emmett.







Until next time Kalahari....


Who wants to go?

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Your boys are so cute!!! I hope we get to see you guys soon!!