At the very beginning of May we drove 9 hours south to Williamsburg, Virginia. It was our graduation trip and we had a blast spending a week there. Dave, Meg and McKelle came down for a few days, as well as our good friends Bryce, Maddy and Britton, who live close by. Thanks to Maddy I can finally post some awesome pictures she took. I have yet to get mine off of our hard drive. I will post those ones next. I just loved all these great pictures she took!
During the week her and Bryce came with us to Virginia Beach. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed some great weather. The water was chilly, but that didn't keep the boys out. Maddy and I were happy having girl talk, laying out on the beach.
Matt and Bryce have been best buds for years, since sometime in high school-I think. Bryce is also in medical school, so they have lots to talk about when we get to see them.
And Luke and Britton are only 6 weeks apart, even though Britton is a head taller than our little Lukey.
And Luke and Britton are only 6 weeks apart, even though Britton is a head taller than our little Lukey.
The boys wandering down the beach, chasing birds.
Luckily, Luke was pretty afraid of the water, so we didn't worry too much about him jumping in-because he wouldn't.
We brought our kite. The boys loved it.
And before we left for the day, Matt and Bryce decided to jump all the way in. Here are some great in action shots. They are crazy, it was so cold!
After we walked down the board walk. It was a really fun day at the beach with some good friends! Thanks for making the drive you guys.
Later in the week they drove out again to spend the night with us at the condo.
All the boys wanted to do was either play in the pool or watch "Handy Many Motorcycle Adventures." And they would seriously say the entire title of the movie each time. They are so cute.
The pool was right behind our room, so we spent a lot of time there.
Saturday night (it was the night before Mother's Day) the guys sent us out (without the babies) to the outlet mall to do some shopping. When we got back we were pleasantly surprised to find the table set, dinner ready and the table all decked out. It was our Mother's Day dinner.
It was so cute!
They even guessed our favorite candy bars and surprisingly got them all right.
After dinner they had us blow out our candles on our cupcakes.
None of us knew they were trick candles...it was pretty funny when we discovered they kept lighting up. More great in-action pictures.
After blowing them out a few times we realized we were standing under the smoke detector.
Notice Dave fanning the smoke away?
We have great hubbies.















2 comments:
I love the Mothers Day Decor! That is so funny! I hope he's getting payback today :) Seriously though, those pictures are beautiful, even if the water was cold it made me want to be there. Gorgeous! You are totally rocking that belly. You're so cute. What fun times, thanks for sharing with me(or us? I know it's not just for me).
Looks like you had a great time. What great men you guys have. I also love that you all match. Was that planned? :)
Post a Comment