Back in January, right after I got my new camera, when Meg & Dave were out here, we drove out to one of our favorite places, the John Johnson Farm in Hiram, Ohio.
It was bitter cold (like in the low teens), but boy was it beautiful!
Seriously, this place is out in the country and every time of year it is gorgeous!!!
Seriously, this place is out in the country and every time of year it is gorgeous!!!
I thought it would be fun to get some shoots of some of my favorite places in Cleveland. I had no idea what I was doing with my camera...so this is the best I got. I am slowly learning to use the manual modes on my camera and feel like I know way more. So, hopefully my pictures will continue to improve.
What we love about this place (and don't want to forget):
First of all, there is a lot of great history that happened here from the beginnings of our church. We love the farms surrounding it, and especially Monroe Farms where we pick fresh produce all summer and fall. It's such a beautiful drive out there. Our ward goes out there for a camp out every August and it's our favorite! We have so much fun, and I just can't tell you how gorgeous it is!
First of all, there is a lot of great history that happened here from the beginnings of our church. We love the farms surrounding it, and especially Monroe Farms where we pick fresh produce all summer and fall. It's such a beautiful drive out there. Our ward goes out there for a camp out every August and it's our favorite! We have so much fun, and I just can't tell you how gorgeous it is!














2 comments:
Wow, Mary. Those are gorgeous pictures! I just took my parents there and we loved it. It really is so pretty isn't it! I'm glad you got some blue sky though! :)I love that house, the colors are amazing and the farm is so pretty, I agree, it is one of the best places here in Cleveland.
Mary, these pictures are spectacular. You have such a talent. Keep it up!!
Post a Comment