Last Friday, Matt had the day off and since we didn't get a spring break this year, we decided we'd at least do something fun since we'd be having a four day weekend.
The sun has been out for like 4-5 days straight! It's amazing! The weather has been in the 40's and even though its still a tad cold, we're loving it.
We headed through downtown Cleveland and visited the Great Lakes Science Center. It was fun. Luke loved the kids play area and Matt liked the science stuff. I found some stuff interesting (I'm not big on science), but had a lot of fun just being together.
The museum is right on Lake Erie and believe it or not, but we've never seen it in the winter. It was the weirdest thing to see it frozen over! I felt like I was looking at the salt flats in Utah or something. It just blew my mind for some reason, but it was SO pretty!
Above is pretty much what you get of downtown. People always expect that Cleveland has this huge downtown, and really it doesn't, but its nice anyway.
First I have to say that I didn't even make the sky more blue through CS4, I just changed my camera to landscape setting. It definitely does look a little unnatural, but I like it!
We just thought it was funny to see The Good Time III. After we got married, my work had a party on it. It's basically a booze cruise. Matt and I were probably the only ones not drunk, and the only ones noticing the disgusting, murky, trash-filled canal we "cruised" through. We still had a "good time."
After we left the museum, Matt had a good idea of stopping off at the lake again, away from the city. I am so glad he did. I love these pictures!
This is a good side of Cleveland, I don't want to forget.



2 comments:
Those are some really cool shots!
Wow,I've never even thought of it, but I guess Lake Erie can freeze over. It seems like it would be too big to for some reason. Those are some cool pictures.
Post a Comment