Over the past few days (almost a week), we've been letting our heads unwind and are really starting to realize the fact that we are staying here for four more years. And the more I think about it the more I feel like this is where we are supposed to be-even if we really weren't planning on it.
All of our free time the last few days has been spent learning about loans (boring) and hunting for a house in the area. We want to stay in the same little city and in the same ward (we love our ward!).
It has been an emotional, exciting and stressful process dealing with all of this change so quickly. I think it will all work out just fine though.
We saw this house the other day and loved it. We're viewing about 12 more houses, so we're definitely not settling on this one just yet by an means. We want to look at a whole variety of houses. I'm mainly posting this for my family's sake, since they all keep asking.
We LOVE the exterior of this house, the kitchen, the huge back yard, location, all the open space and the potential that it has for updating a few things. Here are just a few crummy pictures, my point & shoot was set on the smallest size when I took these, so they aren't great.
The first thing I think of when I see some of these houses is what color I am going to paint each room as soon as we move in! I can't wait to paint wherever we move to.
I thought this was a funny picture. Luke was having a hay day running wild in this empty house.
I don't know why, but all these photos are stretched funny & I'm too lazy to fix them.
Here's us dreaming of having a backyard this big!
Again, we're definitely not set on this house by any means, but we just thought it was so charming, well most houses out here are.
I'm excited to see even more, hopefully we'll find a good one!
Oh and here is just a funny picture of Luke wearing my shoes. He loves to do this. Matt might not be very happy that I posted it, but I think it's funny! Hah.
10 comments:
cute house!!! Not so cute - that Luke is wearing high heels ;) lol!
such a cute house! Good luck looking at the others. Have fun!
That looks a little like the Harvey's house from the outside.
super cute house! I love that it is grey. i love grey. good luck house hunting!!
where is that house located? I LOVE that backyard!
I showed Ben the picture of Luke in your shoes...he thought it was hilarious.
that is a really cute house. ummm, i LOVE the pic of luke in your shoes.... cute shoes. cute boy. i am excited for you to find something. i would love a house to paint and decorate etc....
oh my gosh- I love this one! It is so cute from the front! And the inside looks way nice and updated too! You wouldn't even have to do any work (which I would be a little bummed about since we were already planning on helping with the remodel, he he)! But, we can't wait for you to decide so we can come and stay at your new place!!!
Cute house. I've never regretting buying a house with a bigger backyard even if it's a little smaller inside. It will be fun to see what you decide on.
How wonderful to be house hunting! how exciting! This one looks really charming and welcoming and I'm also sure it will be fun to go through the others you're looking at.
Cute shoes!
Post a Comment