I'm learning some new blogging tricks, so don't mind my "under construction" blog for a few days. If you don't have an account with Photobucket.com you MUST get one! I've had one for a while and just decided last night to really try it out and it was really easy! That is where I created my header image for our blog. Check it out!
If anyone has any other blogger tricks, please let me know!
4 comments:
Yeah that is the website I have been using. IT IS THE GREATEST!! I agree that if anyone out there doesn't have an account with photobucket they should sign up. Your blog looks adorable!
Awe that is cute. You guys look so fun! I haven't tried Photobucket out, but I will now.
i just read meg's blog post about coming up to visit you guys... the extra 3 hours north really does make a difference with going to see you guys! And Luke is getting hair! yay! Do you know what your plans are for this summer? And yes, we do need to be pregnant together again. Let's plan this one out! haha
Check out Pimp Your Blog for tips and instructions on how to decorate your blog yourself, instead of using a pre-made layout. That's what I started doing. That way, I don't have to find a layout I like...I just have to find digi-scrapping papers I like, and I can do whatever I want with them. And I'll admit, I've gone a little nutty in the last couple of weeks downloading free kits.
Post a Comment