Saturday, April 25, 2009

You HAVE TO check this out!!!!


My amazingly, talented sisters are participating in a craft fair on Mother's Day weekend. They are bringing lots of goods and oh how I wish I could be there!!!!

For all of my Utah friends, you've gotta check out their booth, "Seams Like Susie."
I have posted some pictures of a sample of what they will be selling!

For any of my Ohio friends, I will be going to Utah for the second half of May, if anyone would like to place an order I can pick them up for you while I am there (no shipping!!!)

These are GREAT prices!!!

First Item:
The Nursing Cover.
This nursing cover has boning in the neck, so it bows out making it easier for the nursing mother to see her baby. It also has a D ring in the neck strap, to prevent the baby from pulling it or it sliding off your neck. How cool is that?
The best part is, this trendy, darn cute cover is only
$16.50
You can't beat that.
In many different fabrics.
Love this one.
Every mother will LOVE this one.
It's a chalk board place mat.
It is portable and great for kids!
Here is a picture of it rolled up.
The back is lined with oil cloth fabric.
The front has chalk board fabric and a small pocket off to the side to hold two pieces of chalk (one comes in it). Kids can color and then just wipe off the chalk and start again!!!
These are only $12.50!

These bibs are adorable and come in so many different patterns.
They are also made with oil cloth, so they are super easy to wipe off and keep your baby clean!
These are only $4.50!
Check out just a few of these darn cute bibs.



Next, are these darling burp cloths, which I love!
They have really cute patterned fabric on one side, with terry cloth on the other. Every mom needs a bunch of burp cloths, why not have ones that are ADORABLE!
Again, these are only $3.50 each!
Above is the front. Below is the back with the terry cloth.
They are about 7 1/2 in x 15 in.
My other sister had been busy making some things as well.

First of all, are these must-have (scripture) tote bags.
They are perfect to fit a triple combination, pens, paper, a few snacks for the kids and even a sippy cup! There are tons of different styles, different handles and embellishments.
These are only $15.00!
I love these!
Here are a few...And lastly, are these TO DIE FOR dresses and skirts, for babies and girls.
These are made with shirring, so they are very stretchy and will fit for a long time. Some of the skirts come with a small flower that can stay clipped on the skirt or taken off and used as a hair clip.
Since they are so stretchy they are sized as follows:
M-L Dress for $18.00
XS (babies) - S Dress for $15.00
XS-S Skirt for $10.00
M-L Skirt for $12.00

Here is a little preview of the skirts and dresses.
My nieces are modeling and are the cutest!!!!



Here is the info for the fair for those of you who want to go!
Mother's Day Gift & Craft Boutique
Friday, May 8th 10am-8pm
&
Saturday, May 9th 9am-7pm.
389 North Main Street
Spanish Fork, Utah
In the Veterans Memorial Building.

Anyone else is more than welcome to order through me.
Contact me via email maryclark87@gmail.com.
An Etsy store is opening soon!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Mary, it's all so cute! Are they opening an actual store? I wish I was in Utah to buy stuff. But I may have to give you my order and pick it up in May. Your sisters are amazing.

Sarah Palfreyman said...

Hi Mary! Thanks for the invite to the blog...all that stuff is adorable . Do they make those dresses in my size? Actually, would it look good in my size? Maybe not! Oh, to be a little girl.

Maddy said...

all that stuff is so cute. We're in a weird stage right now... as you know... and i'm pretty sure britt would just eat the chalk, would rip off the bib, doesn't use a burp rag, gave up pretty quick on nursing... and doesn't wear dresses. If any of that stuff wasn't happening, I would totally buy something :)

Andrea said...

I love these! Cute stuff! Thanks for the info on where to go. Hopefully I'll get over there and get me some of this!