Occasionally Luke likes to be so silly and make these hilarious faces where he just laughs and then glares over and over. I finally got a video of it. This could possibly be my favorite video so far. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!
Thank you for posting more video to entertain my sad sick little girl. Everytime he glares and then smiles Lydia would roar her little laugh, it was hilarious.
4 comments:
Thank you for posting more video to entertain my sad sick little girl. Everytime he glares and then smiles Lydia would roar her little laugh, it was hilarious.
So so cute! I had to watch it twice. I can't wait to see you guys soon.
He is talking so well!!! you need to teach him how to say Aunt Jamie :P Then post it in a video it would make me feel oh so happy hehe
Wow, he is a good talker! He is a cutie! I was laughing. Funny kid
Post a Comment