Thursday, April 16, 2009

Man, he's getting old...


Matt celebrated his 27th birthday on Tuesday.
We had a yummy dinner and dessert with some friends. Matt always says he doesn't want anything...so I didn't get him ANYTHING!
(well I matched all his socks in his sock drawer, he loves that and mended his favorite blanket...hehe).
I know I am a mean wife.
He got a fun game from a friend. And he is in the process of finding a keyboard (a piano kind, not computer one), so that is really his present from his parents and us. My parents sent him a package with some sweet stuff. He also got a bunch of cute cards from his nieces and nephews. And lots of hugs and kisses from Lukey.
A BIG thanks to everyone!!
Part of the package from the parents contained these cool protective eye wear for shooting.

Matt made cool sailor-style birthday hats for him and Luke. Unfortunately this was the best picture I could get. I'm surprised I didn't take more pics of his birthday.

Happy Birthday Matt!!!
We love you.
Thanks for being the most amazing, kind, loving and fun dad and husband. We appreciate all your hard work and all that you do for us. One year older and wiser too. We love you!!!!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! Sounds like it was lots of fun. Where do y'all go shooting? We haven't been shooting since we moved here and need to get some practice in.

Marilyn said...

Love the shades! Jason has some just like it he uses for racket ball. Happy Birthday Matt!

Maddy said...

our boys are OLD!!! The little ones and the big ones! :)

kyleyetter said...

I'm a loser...forgot Matt's birthday, and it's only two weeks before mine! Love the glasses!