It's taken me a while to get around to posting this video, as promised. I have been super busy sewing up a storm, working like crazy and trying to stay on top of my school work. Oh and take care of my family, ya the house has been a little neglected lately. I've got some great projects I am getting excited to post soon.
This fun video is of Luke on our drive down to Washington D.C. This is one of his new things, he is so silly!
Enjoy!
I will post the other crazy kayaker video soon...
2 comments:
so cute! I think he has a bigger tongue than britton! Britton will do something like that, but it doesn't come out nearly as far! haha
That is cute! I guess he has discovered that his tongue and that he can make sounds with it. The above post does look ultra scary. I think your comments were very valid!
Post a Comment