Tuesday, March 3, 2009

a new trick

Luke has recently learned a new trick.
It involves him taking off his diaper.
He sucks in his tummy and pushes his hands down on the top of his diaper and weasels his way out of it.
Sunday afternoon Matt had just changed a poopy diaper (thank goodness) and apparently didn't put it on that well...











I promise this is a clean diaper, I wouldn't let my child do this (well maybe for a picture, jk).
Luke is about due for his first hair cut.
He's getting quite a little mullet in the back, but now I can do cute things like spike his hair or part it for church (that's what Matt likes).
Lastly, the other day we were trying to get a picture of Luke just like this one of his daddy. I'd say they look quite a bit a like, wouldn't you?

2 comments:

Janelle said...

You can't cut his hair!

Maddy said...

Britton learned to take his diaper off too... but it wasn't a clean one... it was poopy! And I think Luke definitely looks more like Matt but after seeing their baby pictures, I can see you in him too.