My friend Maddy did this on her blog and I thought it was cute...so here I go!
Five years ago I was...gesh...it's almost embarrassing to say....16!!!!! Weird! I had just gotten my license and my first hand-me-down-piece-of-junk-car (thanks to my reckless sister who neglected it and flipped it around a few times! Jk Susie!!) I was in tenth grade and was working at Pier 49 Pizza in Springville..wooo.
I wasn't expecting to get married shortly after high school and pregnant shortly after marriage, but I wouldn't change a thing.
Enough looking back on life....
Five years from now, where will we be....
- I will be 26 years old.
- We will be living in who-knows-where (hopefully the west, lets say Oregon)
- We'll be finishing up our four year residency...almost entering into the real world. (Unless Matt decides to do a year more with a fellowship...we'll cross that bridge when we come to it).
- Luke will be SIX (Weird, and a bit sad for me)
- We'll probably have three kids, if all goes according to plan...
- Hopefully my schooling will be done or close to.
The life ahead has much more to offer than my life did at the tender age of 16.
And I'm glad I'm pass that!
However, life is great and goes by fast enough! Even though I look forward to the future, I also want to enjoy every second of our good life now.
And I'm glad I'm pass that!
However, life is great and goes by fast enough! Even though I look forward to the future, I also want to enjoy every second of our good life now.
4 comments:
AHHHHHHHH! in 5 years I will be 30. Gross. It's so interesting to look at your life like that. I can't even think about having a 6 year old. Too crazy.
Mary that is hilarious you were 16 only 5 yrs ago!! You are a youngster :) I hope you get all you want from the next 5 it's a good plan!
As you can tell after high school life fly's by, Especially when kids come along. Enjoy the ride!! You just get older from here:) The key is to age gracefully or at least try to hide gray hair as long as possible!! You Youngster, I love ya, I wish I was your age but still had all my wisdom;)HeHe
isn't this so fun? in 5 years i wonder what we'll think when we look back on this haha
Post a Comment