Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love being an Auntie!


Not to brag or anything...but I seriously have THE CUTEST new nieces and nephew!!! Not to mention that all of my other nieces and nephews are just babes! I can't get over how cute these new little babies are!!!
I had to share.

All these pictures are just to die for, aren't they?!
They go oldest to youngest.

Above is sweet little Logan. I just LOVE this picture!!! He was born right before Christmas, but lives all the way in Houston, so we haven't been able to meet this little guy yet.
All the McArthur kids are darn cute! They all have dark hair (except Madisen) and these big brown eyes. I'm hoping it isn't just a McArthur thing and that it's a Clark thing...

Little McKelle is the itty-bittiest one of all.
We were lucky enough to meet her this past weekend in DC. She's only about 8 lbs and she is five weeks old! She is so little and precious! She definitely does not look like a Clark yet anyway. She has blond hair and will probably get big blue eyes, (I guess that's what her dad has, but he's a different looking Clark (where did him & Doug come from???)
Last, but not least, is the oh-soo-cute Adalee Mae!!!
She is such a sweet little babe, even if she is screaming in both of these pictures. I just think they are so dang cute!!!! My brother and sister-in-law are so creative at taking her pictures.
Adalee was born in February and like Logan, we still haven't met her either.
She is definitely a Johnson baby. I can't wait to meet you little Adalee!

Thanks to Uncle Dougy (matt's bro), who is getting married, we will get to meet all the babies in May!!! We (especially me) cannot wait!
Logan is Matt's oldest sister, Emily's, sixth baby.
McKelle is Matt's younger brother, Dave's, first baby.
And Adalee is my older brother, Matt's (yes there are two Matts in my family) fifth baby.

Welcome to the family!
We love you little babies!!!

1 comment:

Angi said...

Hey, Darling babies! Especially that last one. She is definitely a keeper! I love it when you comment on my blog so I decided that I better comment on yours. Love ya, Angi