Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kayaking Video

So this is pretty zoomed in and when you're watching the video it may not look that scary...but we're pretty sure you'd have to be a pretty experienced kayaker to take on the Potomac Falls.
The best thing is to turn down the volume pretty low, so you can't hear my comments...I sound like a nerd. And I am NOT talking to myself (Matt thought I was). I am talking to Meg.

In that moment, I seriously thought this guy got hurt really bad or was going to die...it was scary. Looking back, it may not look as scary as I thought.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Okay, when I was watching this video, I couldn't tell the difference between your voice and mine the first time through! ha ha! That's probably why Matt thought you were just talking to yourself!

Maddy said...

the main reason why i would be scared for those guys is because that water would be FREEZING!